Shipping of our 2015 vintage will begin the third week of March 2018.
As part of our continuing effort to take the sting out of shipping costs, in 2018 we are offering our customers simplified and subsidized rates for all shipments to states to which we are allowed to ship. Any order of 1-12 bottles (standard 750ml) will be a flat rate of $25.00, and all magnums (dang those bad boys are heavy) will ship for $20.00 each.
As always, please use a business address for shipping whenever possible. An adult signature is required and it is a real bummer for you, and for us, when your wine is returned because no one was home to sign for it.
We do our best to ship to as many states as possible. If you are unable to accept delivery in your state, we recommend a California personal storage and shipping facility such as 55 Degrees in St. Helena and All Ways Cool in Santa Rosa, both of which require membership in advance. If you have an account with either of these companies, we would be happy to deliver your order to the facility free of charge. If you do not yet have an account, please establish membership prior to submitting your order.
Alternatively, we can deliver your order to StageCoach or Buffalo in Napa, from which you can arrange shipment. Please select your preferred storage facility or alternate shipper when placing your order.
If you would like to pick-up your order in St. Helena, please contact us. Orders will be available at the Behrens Family Winery tasting studio in downtown St Helena – you may also make an appointment for tastings with Robin Cooper if you are interested. All pick-ups are by appointment only. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may have your order ready. All orders not picked-up by October will be shipped via standard methods and charges will be applied.
Local orders in the Napa Valley will be delivered free of charge.
Thanks for reading the fine print!
2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) ''Cookies'': Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. Our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to anyone under the age of 21.